Faith Fellowship Christian School is a not for profit private education organization
Faith Fellowship Christian School is planning to expand its Christ centered educational services to our local county, extended counties, state, nation and global communities. The goal is to offer an alternative to the traditional public directed education systems. Our experienced, caring and certified staff will now offer a high level of educational standards to our distance learning students. Through generous gifts, donations, volunteers, and cooperation with the open source community, we are able to research, build and utilize our own proprietary online learning environment. We will also offer a turnkey solution that will include all hardware, software, and the necessary equipment to have a trouble free and child safe online educational experience. We are using the latest cryptography and security systems to insure our students information stays private. Our school is proud of having twenty seven years of service, an average tuition cost that is 90% less than national average, and student’s scores that are an average of 134 points higher on the SAT than the national average.
Benefits of taking on line or blended classes through Faith Fellowship Christian School
- Faith Fellowship Christian School has been in operation for 27 years and we have been awarding diplomas to graduates for 20 years. We are an established institution and are recognized by the local community college and all colleges throughout New York State.
- We provide a safe Christian environment that fosters learning for all students.
- A Faith Fellowship diploma allows students to matriculate directly into college upon completion of our degree program
- Students receive an official transcript from our school that can be used for an application for admission to another institution, application for college or junior college admissions and used for future employment.
- Students have the potential through the blended learning program to earn not only a Faith Fellowship diploma but also a New York State Regents diploma.
- Students enrolled in our programs are eligible to participate in our sports program
- Our curriculum fulfills New York State standards which will benefit the homeschool community.
- Homeschool parents have the benefits of home instruction and the comfort of quality Christian teachers.
- Military families who arrive or leave in the middle of the school year can start or continue their curriculum and finish the year or degree online.
- Students can progress through the program at their own pace.
- Accelerated students can graduate early, reduce college financial costs, and achieve their higher education goals in less time.
- Homeschool groups, church groups, and adults looking for an alternative to a GED, will have access to an out of the box, turnkey cutting edge education experience.
- Spread the word with your friends, families, church groups, meetups and other organizations.
- Help through tax deductible contributions by visiting our support us page: Click Here
- Volunteer your expert services or donate your tax deductible hardware: Click Here